Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ryan's First Day of Kindergarden



Wow, has it really been three months since I posted new photos? I guess I have been caught up too much with work. Sorry! Ryan's first day of school was September 1st. Surprisingly Ryan really resisted going to school on August 30 for a Meet & Greet. He put up a fight even though Erin and I were going with him. He was thoroughly excited when he learned that there were four other kids from our community at his table of six students. Plus in his class he already knew about 4 other kids from our community or playing tee ball with them. Now Ryan was at ease!


Dropping Ryan off at school made Erin and I realize how much he as grown up. No tears shed except from Mom and Dad. Ryan took his seat on the carpet with the rest of the students to listen to the teacher book read aloud and began his first day like this was nothing new. We are so proud of the big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment