Dear Rob, Uncle Jerry and I enjoyed seeing the photos of Ethan's birthday and all the other pics. It made us feel closer than the over 2,000 miles that separates us. Ethan and Ryan look close to the same height in the picture with the Easter bunny. Thanks for sharing. Give our love to Erin, Ryan and Ethan! Love, Aunt Karen
I love spending time with my wife and two sons. In my spare time, I coach both boys' baseball teams and manage to play a little baseball myself. Hopefully I'll get my foot in the door as an administrator.
Dear Rob,
ReplyDeleteUncle Jerry and I enjoyed seeing the photos of Ethan's birthday and all the other pics. It made us feel closer than the over 2,000 miles that separates us. Ethan and Ryan look close to the same height in the picture with the Easter bunny.
Thanks for sharing. Give our love to Erin, Ryan and Ethan!
Love,
Aunt Karen